Colr: Coloring Redefined
Colr is the set of shaders designed to make coloring of objects quick and easy. Colr helps you achieve stylish and consistent look for your game by letting you select colors of material sides directly, bypassing lighting.
- Color everything: apply directional (per-side) GRADIENTS and/or SOLID colors to objects; fill skybox with gradient
- Uses no lighting and no textures, thus performs fast and has a clean look.
- Mobile friendly
- Adjustable. A variety of handy parameters provided for you to tweak
- Easy to use. Can be used on any object, just assign the shader to a material
- Includes three different demo scenes with lots of presets and models
- Built-In and Universal RP support
For extended capabilities, check out the Marvelous Techniques asset, which inspired Colr.
Special! Check out our complete project – Flight Kit (Web Page, Unity Asset Store which includes Colr and a demo game.