In two words, it’s just audio files. But we developed a blissful-looking demo app for you to see how easy and engaging Everloop is. We promise, after testing it you will wonder where the latest two hours have just gone…
Everloop is the pack of beautiful organic hand-crafted and processed original ambient music tracks and sound effects.
All the audio files you receive with the bundle are meant to be the parts of the ‘fluid’ do-it-yours soundtrack to your game or project. They can be played in any order at any time, in any combination regardless of the amount of the parts chosen to be played. They will sound smoothly and cohesive together in the key. Due to the various length of the samples you’ll get never repeating piece of audio (unless you initialize all the parts at once and decide not to loop them).
The beauty of the idea is that you decide how your continuous soundtrack is going to sound. You can make either sparse or dense mix of the tracks depending on your story — simply by playing or muting any number of parts. Let us give you a few examples of using Everloop:
• You can start with few parts playing (say, piano and viola), then add electric piano and bass to make is sound fuller.
• Start with, say, celesta and piano parts, then throw the rest of them into the mix — to emphasize the sudden scenario twist or any other important event — it’s all up to you.
• If you are working on a game project, use the quiet three-part mix in the menu, and during the actual gameplay you disable those parts used in menu but play other ones.
• You can make your background track even more interesting by changing the parts during playback. You start with piano, after a short musical phrase you swap it with guitar and then replace the guitar with with viola.
Listen to random rips, which were captured while plying with Everloop,as well as SFX previews:
Watch the video of toying with the Demo of the early version:
Instruments / layers included:
• Resonant calm piano
• Warm electric piano
• Dreamful viola
• Synth line with effects
• Low-frequency synth bass
• Delightful clarinet
• Noisy-birdy-nature ambience
• Wide soothing organ-ish pad
• Glittering celesta
• Gameboy-inspired sound
• Cinematic soundscape
• Synth Bass with wider frequency range
• Synth swells
• Percussion rhythm line
• Synth drone
• Stuttering sweeps
• 17 loop-able WAV audio files of the parts in the key of C major
• 20 SFX audio files, also in the responsive key
• PDF sheet with the track list and descriptions to the parts.
For now, It is only available at Unity Asset Store…
Scripting reference – here